November 30, 2013

La Fortuna with Penny

On our way we stopped somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Guanacaste. We had the chance to see and feed parrots. We even saw a green, blue and orange one.  

This is basic in Costa Rica. Why not? If i was a pet I would definitely choose to live in Costa Rica.

Some nature impressions. Que lindo. 

Who needs cars? 

We drove down that "road" you can see in the picture below. Besides having the feeling that we are going to die on that road, we enjoyed the astonishing view on Volcano Arenal Lake.  

Standard road. No further information needed.

I sill haven't had time to finish the La Fortuna/Arenal video.But this is just some more pictures of this amazing place!


We took a bath in this and it was cold. 



Here you can see the volcano itself. I wish my dengue wouldn't have started a few hours after I took this picture. But the nature and the atmosphere was indescribable and I am for sure going back and this time, I will be healthy and able to do a volcano tour to see the lava. 

No comments:

Post a Comment